Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Patiently Waiting

Every day when the Moon ascends its throne,
I wait for you .....
Very patiently
That you will come like a star,
To  conquer me,
With you my night will smile,
My dreams  will sing melody fine,
 My heart will leap thousand miles,
But when I don’t hear your rhyme,
I can’t blink for a  single time,
My  heart weaves  coir of ode,
My core snivels with  your thought,
Then again I wait for
You in the crimson dawn,
To hear your  footsteps,
Among the  dancing fawn,
I feel  you in the dewy floor,
I see your reflection in the blushing Sky,
With every silent hour my heart mourns,
My beat says It’s you ,my dear,
Come soon, I want to hear your knock.
To share my state of disgust.


1 comment:

  1. "Come soon, I want to hear your knock.
    To share my state of disgust." beautiful work poetess.

    ReplyDelete