Saturday, 29 April 2017

YOUR PRESENCE IN MY SKY



 When the sun said bye,
My sky looked for your “hi “,
Because of you,
my world changed its dimension ,
So I wait for your arrival ,
after the hectic routine of survival,
to fill my kingdom with your giggles ,
So that when I sleep,
you will come to my dreams,
As a bewitching fairy with flowers in my honour,
It is true that when,
you say good-bye and sweet dreams,
My world wishes to hold you little longer,
Then.......its..
you promise me to come as dew,
Every morning to refresh me,
with your sweet aroma..
,But ......when,
I try every night to sleep with your smile,
stars became my friends and,
the Moon is aware of my hours of rest,
I wait eagerly ,for the next shy dawn.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pen as always from a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pen as always from a great artist.

    ReplyDelete