Friday, 26 May 2017

Dear Brother

Dear brother !
These are,
Especially few words meant for you,
Being your sister ,I can add adjectives in favour of you,
But don’t forget I always act as a critic to you,
I t’s for your betterment ,that you judge from your point of view,
You are my handsome bro, witty and dashing that’s sure,
An adorable personality with good managerial qualities,
For this I am proud of you,
And I believe if any thing happens to me,
You will be definitely sacrifice two drops of tears,
We brought up together,
Fighting ,quarrelling , teasing is our regular procedure,
our relation is based on believe and faith for one another,
This is the kinship .........we care ,we rely,
A bond of union, developed from birth, 
Because our parents groomed us together,
This is the reason when you pull my legs,
And I pull your legs ,we forgive each other,
this is so profound and pure,
Now when we are in diverged route,
My feelings for you as a sister has never changed,
I pray for your well being ,
Tons of best wishes for your career,
Shine and make others shine ,
Through your consortium.

2 comments:

  1. Nice tribute, the brother-sister relation never change with time.Its second most close relationship next to mother n kids relation. Nice write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tribute, the brother-sister relation never change with time.Its second most close relationship next to mother n kids relation. Nice write.

    ReplyDelete