Sunday, 14 May 2017

Happy Mother’s Day!

Mummy !
Why you keep quite about the things you like,
Always insists me to pursue my likes,
Why you were silent about your aching heels?
Always cry ,when I am in problem a bit,
Why Mum ,your smiles rests on me?
Though your tears are intolerable for me,
I saw your swollen feet in pain,
Still you hide it from me saying nothing happened,
You want me to achieve the crowning glory,
Least cared for your dream story,
For this your You maintain secret about your taste,
Yet very much aware what suits me the best,
I love seeing you smiling , but,
you work hard to keep me smiling,
Your words are strict and softer is the tone,
when you foresee my future will be in wrecks,
You caution me against odds,
Here your experienced eyes enacts the role,
Before me you know my state,
As if some telepathy works between two face,
There is no other substitute for the vast term MOTHER,
Because you the creator.So,
Mummy ! you are the best.........

4 comments:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete