Thursday, 25 May 2017

Memories

When the cloud cannonade in the humid noon,
I wait for the  rain standing in my dome,
When the thunder roar,
I try to hear my foreshore,
You sneak stealthily  ,
When the lightening flashes in the dark sky,
You flash in my inward eye,
Smiling  jubilantly from  the  pictures   forlorn,
I hear  sigh from the drops falling on,
The earth too is aware of your sojourn,
In the deepest corner of my bosom,
As the season pass on,
The buried emotions roll on,
You crop up from the pages torn,
Again  I get infatuated  to the drizzle of  monsoon,
May be this is my hallucination,
Yet I imagine you in every string of my loom,
Weaving you  beautifully in one  by one pattern,
Every design of mine bears the story of summer noon,
And loudly speaking  of  our  lore ,
Now  your memories  are  creating uproar.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, just searching for words to appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, just searching for words to appreciate.

    ReplyDelete