Friday, 19 May 2017

Promise me


Before leaving me near the shore,
Promise me dear,
You will be with me,
In my day and  in my dreams,
So that...
Your symphony I will hear in my beeps,
Your roses will always add gloss to my cheeks,
 my running blood vessels ,
Always will  carry  silhouette of thee ,hence,
  Every wave of mine  will not bother me,
because,
Your reflection will encourage me,
 to face the hail storm,
Which I have to face,
After your partition from my shore,
If ever  my sparkles of love,
Will hunt you, torture you,
Promise me,
You will come to me ,
Because your colour will never fade in my ribs,
As you never parted from drips.

Lopamudra Mishra.

1 comment:

  1. "If ever my sparkles of love,
    Will hunt you, torture you,
    Promise me,
    You will come to me," nice lines poetess.

    ReplyDelete