Friday, 2 June 2017

Devoted


I remember our dance under the moon beam,
Our feathers were never tired of touching the Sun gleam,
We use to rotate with the celestial bodies,
Carrying wings of emotions in each of our story,
Unlike a comet ,you dash to my earth,
I surrendered my beatings ,to get a glance of your spark,
Sun’s crimson ink changed our world pink,
Close conferences releases our blocked steam,
We see no one ,except hearing our own beeps,
But......
The day you left for a different planet,
My blank eyes and dry socket,
Whimpers and sings your song,
I nurture you with utmost care in my bosom,
Will sing for you with utmost devotion.

1 comment:

  1. "I nurture you with utmost care in my bosom,Will sing for you with utmost devotion." best line from a great word artist.

    ReplyDelete