Thursday, 29 June 2017

Missing You

While running on a the lanes of dark wood,
I search you among the shades of thick branches,
The dark cloud knows my state,
and laughs,
Tickles and drizzles with splendour,
Now my heart grows fonder ,
As you are not physically nearer,
I preserve your aroma in my chest,
Yes,its difficult but,
With this I feel best,
But when the moonlight knocks my nest,
I want you near ,sitting my next,
Desire to share with you all my blocked phase,
Because ,you are my only solace.
With you my evenings shine,
Morning to evening I wait for thine,
Get energy to climb mountain and weave rhyme,I smile and blush ,when are in my dreams,
Pampers me with your melodious voice,
In this fine moments,
I feel myself a super star like,
Some one special and your are my spine,
Now your absence is giving me pain,
Making me lonely in crowded lane.

1 comment:

  1. "Now your absence is giving me pain,
    Making me lonely in crowded lane" How splendid lines, only you can create this. Bravo, great work.

    ReplyDelete