Thursday, 22 June 2017

My Way

Every dawn I lose myself in cross way,
Then search my destination in my way,
The ways puzzle me with variation of rays,
Some shiny ,others  dark,
here the Sun rays stopped leaving its mark,
My tired eyes couldn’t measure the spark,
Hence I walk round the circle,
Tracing my footpath,
At first I stumble ,then   I rise to remain stable,
Walk carefully ,thinking  my limps are not so able,
Any bruises will make me crumble,
With each step I gather courage to speak out with fumble,
Slowly and steadily my goal is notable,
I count my foot prints now ,
how to reach my way with out much jumble,
Before the dusk, covering  the earth through its buckle.

2 comments:

  1. Your footprints are bright and glorious on the path of poetic creations,just move on great poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your footprints are bright and glorious on the path of poetic creations,just move on great poetess.

    ReplyDelete