Saturday, 3 June 2017

One

One direction changed my world,
One incident colored my wall,
One meeting intensified feeling to paint on plain canvas,
One song my lips hum, triggers my limbs to dance,
One droplet of rain on the mother earth, generates the aroma of musk breeze,
One season for peacock dance, swells all the tributaries ,
One second, thousand thoughts ,crops and vanishes,
One delay can be a punishment, lifelong,
One prompt action can save life,
One perfect friendship is equal to thousand courtship,
One harmony weaves many theories,
One verse infuriates the crowd,
One dialogue is equal to million words,
One book is like a guideline to fly in blue sky,
One and only one is significant for the melodious symphony,
One step forward solves the mystery,
One by one ,rediscovering the framed words,
I found thousands of meaning buried in “ one “.

1 comment:

  1. One by one ,rediscovering the framed words,
    I found thousands of meaning buried in “ one “. "One" a poem of different color, nice write poetess.

    ReplyDelete