Monday, 17 July 2017

Hope you will come one day

Will you ever realize?
Standing on the edge is risky,
Breathing with less oxygen is difficult,
Screaming your name among the mute hills,
Where the echoes rebound on my ears is deadening,
Will you ever realize …
The rainbow looks faded to me,
Rain drops bears my oozes of heart,
My perennial flow of ink loses its letters,
Though everyone is crazy for fragrance of wet mud ,
I built the castle in it,
The castle of hope…..,
Hope..one day you will light the candle of my home,
One day your pink color will add color to my floor,
I stand on hope ,dream bright, yet..
When I open my eyes,
Darkness engulfs me, I feel I am blind,
Nothing without you is doozy,
Nothing crazy……
As if I am living ,just for the sake of living,
With your memories, hopes and lot of dreams,
Hope you will come one day……..

2 comments:

  1. Nice write,positivity at the end,
    message delivered in the picture,
    first part of the poem,last part are thee different dimensions though, end is positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write,positivity at the end,
    message delivered in the picture,
    first part of the poem,last part are thee different dimensions though, end is positive.

    ReplyDelete