Thursday, 27 July 2017

Misunderstanding

I hear you from silence,
From your cool eyes,
From the cool zephyr ,which caresses my skin,
Probably the dormant volcano is active in our silence,
A lot of untold tales,some faith,
Some sweet memories attach to ourselves,
Yet we are silent,
No one spoke,neither me nor you,
Waiting for some sort of knock,
Waiting for some miracle to happen,
Enough ,yes its enough.
Now let it crumble to bricks,
Every brick that helped in building the bridge,
Is mocking at us,
I could hear their laughter,
Their giggles is making me feeling uneasy
The heap of misunderstanding is ruining our presence,
Both of us are suffering,
In our silence and detachment
How long this will linger,
Will not it end?
I feel amiss ,won’t you not feel the same?

1 comment:

  1. You are with this nice creation after a gap. Like reading it.

    ReplyDelete