Sunday, 30 July 2017

Rain you came

Finally Rain you came,
After the torturous humid days,
You came,
Came with your thunderstorm,
Along with the flash of lightening,
Cool air and my goose bumps,
Your drizzle is soothing,
Your falling drops are compelling,
My eyes fixed to your dancing,
Your tip tap sound is alluring,
The cool air and rainfall is forcing me to drench in this surrounding,
You made my torrid earth pleasing,
Your water acted as greasing,
Because you know I love to see you falling,
So that my earth’s wound keep healing,
It’s parched mouth craves to taste your cooling,
Hence I am waiting for you
You came..
My joys knew nothing except seeing you and enjoying
From my window railings.

1 comment:

  1. Nice write on rain, but the gaps between the lines make reading uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete