Monday, 7 August 2017

Happy Rakhsya Bandhan

To my dear brother,
Today is the celebration of this special bond,
Which is unique and very strong,
I know the depth and you know this from your core,
During childhood we fight like soldiers,
Become warrior if an intruder interferes our barrier,
You always protect me through your shield cover,
I feel safe and call you for help as if you are my troubleshooter,
Now when we are grown up,
No more fight and less we see each other,
Still I expect you to be on my side,
I expect you to lean your shoulders when I cry,
The strength of silken thread is nothing but,
Realisation to one another ……..,
How much important you are to me,
I feel proud to be your sister,
You are my darling brother.

1 comment:

  1. That is like an worthy sister to your brother. Beautiful write.

    ReplyDelete