Thursday, 10 August 2017

I wonder for the feelings

.
I wonder for this feelings,
For the unexplained sizzling,
For the paradox ,that is singing inside me,
All my dead cell and neurons ,
those are sleeping in movement of torpor,
Are active and euphoric,
An ecstatic pleasure I draw from my surrounding,
All of a sudden, the world around me seems more beautiful,
And me the most beautiful creation of the earth,
My world smiling and blushing and so is my facial tone,
I started liking day and night,
Dreaming as a child,
with lots unexpected questions playing in my mind,
The fairyland I sketch in my fancy,
Is wonderful ………,
The vibration which running in me is delightful,
I am cheerful to see my world colorful,
At the present I dance in the rain,
When the dark cloud occupy its place,
I hum in wrench,
My ears have become more pining,
I could hear the leaves whistling,
Strange thing is happening,
To me ….
I search in dictionary ,what’s happening?
To me…
Am I maddening ?
But this ecstatic pleasure is killing.
I wish If I could get a word to explain me the meaning.

1 comment: