Tuesday, 8 August 2017

My World

My world..
1.
I formed a lovely world inside me,
My eyes see you smiling inside it,
Every where I move ,from the frost to distant cliff,
I feel you with me,
I want you to know my where about,
I long to hear your voice from the clouds,
The cloud is well aware of my condition,
It knows how deeply I run with your emotion,
So I share my thoughts of you when I am lonely .
2.
Can you guess dear?
If I don’t hear you ,
I am numb,
Your company keeps me alive daylong,
I patiently wait for you in the dusk and dawn,
To take my oxygen to breathe on,
You snatched my sleep ,
Hence I stay awake with your dreams,
Here we sail together to the far-flung firmament,
Ride the earth with enormous strength,
And walk around the globe with in second ,because,
You are the world with in my world.

2 comments: